-Caveat Lector-
So Saddam has said yes to weapons inspectors going in.....So up yours  scumbags Bush and Blair that at least has stopped you from killing more innocent women and children for the time being anyway.
I have just listened to Jack Straw this poor excuse for a foreign Secretary (what ever happened to Robin Cook?) and he was asked by Adam Bolton would the british still pursue a war with America now and he absolutely refused to comment...So what does that tell you.
The Americans look as if they are still hell bent on War with Iraq and this will Put Mr Blair in a very awkward spot indeed because although the spinless Mr Duncan Smith(leader of the Conservative Party) is all in favour of this war none of the back benchers are having any of it on both sides. Oh dear what a problem for Mr Blaaaaaaah.This dossier he is coming up with this week had better be good,had he been born in 1536 he would have been taken to the tower of london and beheaded for treason against the people.
Like I said Before Mr Saddam might be a problem waiting to happen that we nor our children need but get the SAS in there and dislodge him or help the Iraqi people to overthrow him.
Both Britian and America have let down many nations they cause a war and they solve it by putting in a puppet leader and then leaving the people to fend for themselves.. if they get it wrong this time I wouldnt blame the other nations for annexing them from politics and imposing sanctions on them.
Lets start with OIL shall we.
Then watch the buggers squirm and crawl.......god id love to see the tables turned for a change.We have been screwed enough by these bastards the global elite who seek to separate us from our freedom....Icke baby if you are out there ...as nutty as you appear to be sometimes... keep the pressure on and lecture in as many countries as you can even though the reptillian bit is a littlet hard to swallow your ideas about this scum are definately spot on.
The Mermaid xxx

<A HREF="http://www.ctrl.org/">www.ctrl.org</A> DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.

Let us please be civil and as always, Caveat Lector. ======================================================================== Archives Available at: http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html <A HREF="http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html">Archives of [EMAIL PROTECTED]</A>