Title: Re: [CTRL] The Other Israel
-Caveat Lector-

See – I was all psyched about this article – it seemed in many ways to speak to my point of view -
That regardless of the history (and whose you accept) as things stand now there needs be another Palestinian State, that Israel ahs to step back, and at the same time the Palestinians need to stop the violence.

Then it comes with a line that is just factually wrong, and it makes me wonder about what other facts are destroyed by bias.  There was not an expulsion in ‘48. It was the mufti’s of Islam who told the Moslem populations to get out, so they could wipe Israel off the map, and then they could return.