From: thew
Sent: Sunday, September 22, 2002 4:55 PM
Subject: Re: [CTRL] Prince Charles

-Caveat Lector-
I would hold him to it.
Get the whole inbred lot of them out.

Maybe if the aristocracy stops bleeding England of it’s money, maybe you could remake the society in a more positive healthful way.

on 9/22/02 12:07 PM, Mermaid at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

-Caveat Lector-
So Prince Charles has said if fox hunting is banned he will leave England! Camilla Parker Bowles Charlies long time lover joined a demo today in London of two and a half thousand (1% of the british population),"Country loving" people who marched through the streets of london in an effort to intimidate the government.
6 years ago in the labour manifesto tony blaaaah said he would see fox hunting banned he has sat on the fence on this bill which should have been passed already...the reason he is trying to duck this issue...money!
A lot of these people demonstrating today have their fingers in too many pies and money talks.
These foxes are chased till they are tired out and then ripped to shreds by hounds and the newest hunt members are smeared by the blood of the fox in a ritual that goes back hundreds of years.
It is OUTDATED and UNWANTED in our society today and if Mr Blaaah puts his money where his mouth is and gets off the fence and does what he says then it looks like Charlie will be leaving the country.
The Big question now is Does Charlie know something we dont?
For an heir to the throne of England to say something as profound as this my instincts tell me that Blair will back down from his original agreement with the people of England,to ban this cruel sport.
The Mermaid
<A HREF="http://www.ctrl.org/">www.ctrl.org</A> DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please!  These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.

Let us please be civil and as always, Caveat Lector. ======================================================================== Archives Available at: http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html <A HREF="http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html">Archives of [EMAIL PROTECTED]</A>