-Caveat Lector- http://www.aztlan.net/verizon.htm

"Freedom of the Press"
Threaten by Zionists

Verizon Communications Suspected in Conspiracy
to Disrupt Internet Access to
by
Ernesto Cienfuegos
La Voz de Aztlan

Los Angeles, Alta California - September 23, 2002 - (ACN) Our readers and subscribers who have been with us since we first published our premiere issue on January 1, 2000 are well aware of the numerous attempts by Zionists to permanently silence La Voz de Aztlan. These extraordinary efforts by U.S. based, as well as by Israeli, Zionists are a consequence of our editorial policy that questions U.S. military aid to Israel provided for the purpose of enforcing the brutal occupation of Palestine. We are sad to report that their efforts to deny us our First Amendment Rights, as written in the U.S. Constitution, may have taken a more sinister approach.

The cowardly attempts by the Zionists to silence us have each time escalated to the point that they have now become clearly criminal in nature. At first the attempts were out in the open and consisted in simply applying political pressure on our publisher and staff through the arm twisting of Mexican-American elected officials and of officials in national Mexican-American organizations to force them to issue condemnations against La Voz de Aztlan. This phase produced a strongly written letter from Los Angeles County Supervisor Gloria Molina, a nationally published condemnation by the National Counsel, Thomas Saenz, of the Mexican-American Legal Defense and Education Fund (MALDEF) and a condemnation published on the website of the National Council of La Raza (NCLR) authored by its National President Raul Yzaguirre. In addition, during this phase, the ADL of B'nai B'rith and the Zionist front organization called the Southern League Poverty Center (SLPC) published a series of lies against La Voz de Aztlan that were intended to destroy the credibility of our news and information service.

The next phase of the Zionists' efforts to undermine La Voz de Aztlan consisted of utilizing their control of the media to continue their propagandizing against our publisher and our staff. Here in Los Angeles they hired two hispanic journalists to write three articles meant to discredit our news service in the eyes of our own community and to alert the Jewish community of our existence. These very negative articles against our publication by their lackey writers were published in the Jewish Journal of Greater Los Angeles, New Times of Los Angeles and in the OrangeCountyWeekly. The article that was published in the Jewish Journal included a Jewish fatwah against La Voz de Aztlan by the Rabbi Abraham Cooper. In addition, they paid a writer by the name of Joseph Farah to write a series of articles that were published on the Internet based WorldNetDaily that were intended to inflame the anger of Zionists in the USA and in Israel.

The Zionist strategy to "demonize" La Voz de Aztlan in the minds of their fanatics, cyber terrorists and lackeys has worked in large measure because we are now the focus of vehemently hateful and vile criminal attacks by Zionist networks here in the USA and in Israel. There are now Zionist websites in Israel that list La Voz de Aztlan as a target for attack and we believe that this is one reason why our "system firewall" has detected numerous attempts to implant "trojan computer viruses" on our hard disk as well as numerous attempts to "hack" into our system. These attacks are designed to intimidate us, to frighten us and to terrorize us into silence.

Some examples of the more vile and sinister attacks against our publisher and staff have been reported to the police but nothing has come of the investigations. The first was the mailing of a letter in an envelope that included a suspicious "yellowish powder" addressed to our publisher. The letter arrived during the "Anthrax Scare" and alluded to the "illustrious history of Jews in biological research". The second incident occurred when we received an e-mail with a picture (gif) attachment. The picture was of our publisher taken with a telescopic lens. It had been taken, unbeknownst to our publisher, a few days before and included a warning to "beware".

Ever since the ADL of B'nai B'rith and the Zionist media has targeted La Voz de Aztlan, we have been the recipients of a steady barrage of hateful and extremely vile e-mail and other spam designed to harass us. We have fought back by installing a very effective "spam killing program" and by going after vulnerable Zionists that use their employers' e-mail servers to do their dirty work. One bigot from TRW Incorporated got fired when she was caught "in flagrante delicto" sending a threatening e-mail from her desk at TRW to La Voz de Aztlan. The same thing happened to another employee at, of all places, Lockheed Martin Corporation, the company that builds the F-16 fighter planes that are being utilized to bomb Palestinian civilians. Just recently we received another crude and poisonous e-mail from a Rick Lovisolo who is a Vice President of NEC Corporation out of Sacramento, Alta California. NEC Corporation is actually a company based in Tokyo, Japan but they hire Zionists and Zionist sympathizers here in the USA.

In addition to all of the above, the Zionists have made a lot of trouble for us with our various Internet Service Providers and Web Host Providers requiring us to move our accounts around costing us great expense, effort and time. This they do by sending out "fake" e-mails in our name which causes unsuspecting Internet users to complain to our Internet service providers. One incident occurred with a Web Hosting Service named Hostex. The Chief Executive of Hostex demanded that we removed two articles from our website that pointed to who the Anthrax terrorists may really be. At that time, the Zionist media was blaming "Islamic terrorists" but we wrote an article "Anthrax Terrorists May Be Zionists" which questioned this premise. The Chief Executive of Hostex demanded that we remove this and another article or face the cancellation of our account. At the same time, Hostex was over-billing our account and utilizing other pressure techniques requiring that we move to a more friendlier Web Host Provider. The Chief Executive of Hostex stated to us that he was being pressured in turn by his "upstream Internet provider" to cancel our account.

This brings us to the most recent and related incidents that have occurred during the last several days. These incidents concern Verizon Communications which provides the telephone lines to our Internet Service Provider for our DSL connection. Verizon was formed by the merger of Bell Atlantic and GTE and is one of the world's largest providers of wireline and wireless communications in the United States. This company has a complete monopoly in Southern California and no one here in our area can get an Internet connection without having to use their wires. A series of occurrences resulting in La Voz de Aztlan losing our essential DSL/Internet connection leads us to believe that Zionists or Zionist sympathizers within Verizon may be involved. We believe that this is just another step in their endless attempts to sabotage our news and information service.

The incidents that included three separate visitations on different days to our office by three different persons claiming to be Verizon personnel created suspicion in us when our DSL modem suddenly lost connection to their telephone central office two days after their third visit. We had not had any problems since the initial connection more than two years ago. The Verizon personnel said they were there to fix a problem on the telephone line belonging to another of their clients but needed access through our property. These Verizon people did not look like regular technicians.

On the day we lost connection, we immediately called our Internet Service Provider. The ISP spent hours attempting to troubleshoot the problem. The ISP technical support person finally determined that it was a Verizon problem. He made a conference call to Verizon DSL. After some significant arguing between them, the Verizon technician was able to immediately re-establish the connection. We asked Verizon what the problem had been and expressed concerns to both our ISP and Verizon of the possibility that our connection was being tempered with from inside Verizon at which point Verizon wanted to stop the conference call that included our ISP and La Voz de Aztlan. We asked to speak to Verizon Security in order to relay our concerns. This morning we had a lengthy discussion with Verizon Internal Security. We have not had further problems with our DSL connection since it was re-established four days ago.

Our experience has shown us that there are Zionists and Zionist sympathizers working inside America's corporations such as those that were caught at TRW Incorporated, Lockheed Martin Corporation, and NEC Corporation. These three were only a nuisance in that they merely sent obnoxious and repugnant hate e-mail to the La Voz de Aztlan. These incidents do not really concern us that much. What really concerns us, however, is the more direct attempts and actions that are being escalated each time that their previous efforts fail.

What also concerns us is the apparent impunity that is afforded to those that are perpetuating the most serious and criminal offenses against our publication. If the same incidents that we have experienced happened to the publisher or editor of the New York Times or any other mainstream news service, there would be a thorough investigation and great efforts made to apprehend the culprits. This lack of effort to enforce the law on criminal Zionists is just another example of the control over the government, law enforcement and over the judicial system that these Zionists now have. We now face extreme dangers from certain elements within our society that are actually working for the interests of Zionist Israel. They are, in the process of consolidating their political and economic control, trampling on every constitutional right that U.S. citizens have enjoyed. The most grievous assault has been on the First Amendment, because these Zionists understand that it is "Freedom of the Press" and "Freedom of Speech" that presents the greatest obstacle to them ever achieving total political and economic domination.
<A HREF="http://www.ctrl.org/">www.ctrl.org</A> DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.

Let us please be civil and as always, Caveat Lector. ======================================================================== Archives Available at: http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html <A HREF="http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html">Archives of [EMAIL PROTECTED]</A>