-Caveat Lector-

First the babies get tagged 2 years ago.... then the children in case they
go missing and now the elderly! Now I wonder who is next it will certainly
make it easier to round up the sheeple to put in their concentration camps.
If they have been chipping by vaccination in the young then they only have
to worry about the old and the ones that got a way US!
The mermaid x

> "Elderly people at a west London care home are being tagged using the same
> equipment that is used to keep track of young offenders."
>

> So, let's see...you New World Order social engineers out there cause an
> epidemic of Alzheimer's worldwide by putting the Nazi-developed DoD
chemical
> weapon aspartame into the food supply as "NutraSweet" and "Equal" and you
> tell the sheep that its delicious, nutritious and quite harmless.
>
> Then, when large numbers of their brains are completely addled by neuritic
> brain plaques, you deny any connection to aspartame, suppress information
on
> natural treatments and tell the world that its incurable. And you then say
> that these patients are now in danger of wandering off and use the disease
> as yet another pretext for electronic tracking, for their own safety of
> course!
>
> Then of course, you are working up pretextual psyop-kidknappings with
extra
> hyped-up media coverage (despite the fact that abductions are down from
> previous years) to justify microchipping the children. And I'm sure you
have
> it all worked out how to get the rest of the people chipped with a major
> state-sponsored attack that you will then blame on Saddam, thus killing
two
> birds with one stone! Well, bloody good show old chappies! I'm sure the
> Queeen is well-pleased with you all. Knighthood is yours! You are a real
> bunch of geniuses, masters of the Hegelian dialectic of
> problem-reaction-solution.
>
> Und Herr Reichsmarschall Donald Rumsfeld, you were president of Searle
> Corporation in the 70s and 80s, which produced the aspartame in great
> quantities for our consumption, and then under Reagan you got it
"legalized"
> and legitimized by appointing your DoD "researcher" Arthur Hull Hayes as
> head of FDA in 1981, before most people had ever heard of "Alzheimers"
> because of course, it took some time to get the epidemic going didn't it!
> Very clever Rummy! You really know what you are doing don't you? And you
> made quite a bundle off this little deal too I understand. Amazing how you
> guys manage to get muliple perks and results out of single operations.
Very
> efficient! And that's just the tip of the iceberg isn't it Rummy?
>
> What would we do without you here defending us from those evil terrorists?
> Yes, Rummy, you are a regular man of the people, fine statesman and if the
> people ever find out what you and the Bush Cabal have done to the American
> people over the past forty years, you better run real fast.
>
> Real fast! Cause they are going to do as your buddy Bush Sr predicted,
chase
> you down and have a little party, and it won't be a muthalovin tea party
> neither. But they might just allow you one last Diet Coke.
>

> PW
>

> Electronic tagging for Alzheimer's
> The scheme hopes to stop patients wandering off
> Elderly people at a west London care home are being tagged using the same
> equipment that is used to keep track of young offenders.
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/2284537.stm
>

> Electronic tagging for Alzheimer's
>

> The scheme hopes to stop patients wandering off
>
> Elderly people at a west London care home are being tagged using the same
> equipment that is used to keep track of young offenders.
> Alzheimer's sufferers at Martin House in Southall, Ealing are taking part
in
> the scheme which aims to stop them wandering into danger.
>
> The tags look like black watches attached to the wrist, which page staff
if
> residents wander into a potentially dangerous area.
>
> Consent is given by relatives of the residents taking part in the pilot
> scheme by Ealing Council.
>

> Sarita Rakhra's mother is wearing the new tag
>

> Sarita Rakhra said she was not concerned about her mother being tagged
with
> the same equipment used on young offenders.
>
> She told BBC London: "Police are using it to police criminals but my
mother
> is not a criminal, she is a victim of her illness and the monitoring
device
> just ensures her safety."
>
> But the scheme is raising ethical concerns including questions about civil
> liberties.
>
> Clive Evers, from the Alzheimer's Society, said: "Consent is a really
> important issue.
>
> "We know the majority of people in residential care, over 200,000 in the
UK,
> three quarters of those people will have a dementia and won't be able to
> give consent."
>
> Stigma attached
>
> The pilot scheme follows trials at Charing Cross Hospital under Dr Frank
> Miskelly.
>
> He rejected concerns the use of tagging technology might lead to a
reduction
> in staffing at care homes.
>
> He said: "This is not a substitute for care, it is an additional safety
> feature."
>
> He added: "There is a stigma attached to the equipment but there are
> enormous potential benefits and I think that will overcome the stigma."
>

> SEE ALSO:
>

> Nutrapoison Part One
> by Alex Constantine
> The FDA is ever mindful to refer to aspartame, widely known as NutraSweet,
> as a "food additive" - never a "drug." A "drug" on the label of a Diet
Coke
> might discourage the consumer. And because aspartame is classified a food
> additive, adverse reactions are not reported to a federal agency, nor is
> continued safety monitoring required by law.1 NutraSweet is a
non-nutritive
> sweetener. The brand name is misnomer. Try Non-NutraSweet.
> http://www.sumeria.net/health/npoi1.html
>

> Rumsfeld Lobbied FDA Approval of Toxic Aspartame
> http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/channel.cfm?channelid=55&contentid=107
>

> Transition records do not show why the administration chose Hayes, a
> professor and Defense Department contract researcher.  In July Hayes,
> defying FDA advisors, approved aspartame for dry foods -- his first major
> decision. In November 1983 the FDA approved aspartame for soft drinks --
> Hayes' last decision.
> http://www.stevia.net/aspartame.htm
>

> Established in 1888 on the North Side of Chicago, G. D. Searle
manufactures
> everything from prescription drugs to nuclear-imaging optical equipment.
At