-Caveat Lector-
Another factor could be the amphetamines and sedatives being fed to our troops in Afghanistan by their own commanders.

JR
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, October 02, 2002 11:55 AM
Subject: [CTRL] US Army Manchurian Candidate Strangles Wife ?

-Caveat Lector-

... or maybe the wives, in the absence of their partners, did not
conceal their 'affairs' very well ?

This latter case, however, shows the potentially fatal nature of
using the internet !!!!

T.

> Some kind of mind-control/Manchurian Candidate activity going on here?
>

> > In yet another case of a US Army wife murdered by
> > their soldier husbands, Lieutenant Colonel David
> > Bartlett Jr., 46,  of the US Army War College in
> > Annapolis, Maryland has admitted strangling his wife
> > Suzanne, 39, over a fight about his use of the
> > Internet to watch pornography. Soon after the body of
> > Suzanne was found floating in a local creek in March
> > of this year,  military authorities focused the
> > investigation on her husband, Lt. Col. David Bartlett.
> >

> > The four cases at Fort Bragg are as follows:

screeds are unwelcomed. Substance-not soap-boxing-please!  These are
sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'-with its many half-truths, mis-
directions and outright frauds-is used politically by different groups with

Om <A HREF="http://www.ctrl.org/">www.ctrl.org</A> DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.

Let us please be civil and as always, Caveat Lector. ======================================================================== Archives Available at: http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html <A HREF="http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html">Archives of [EMAIL PROTECTED]</A>