-Caveat Lector-

The Protection Racket

The store owners were in fear because another business down the street had just been
burned to the ground by an arsonist, Guido.
Big Al, the Mafia thug, comes into the store and says "for a price I can protect you
from Guido over there, from burning down your business."
"Just pay the price and you will be safe, We will protect you."
"If you don't pay up then Guido might burn your store down."
Now Guido, of course works for Big Al, the Mafia thug.  This is the classical
Protection Racket.  The storeowners have to pay the price or live in constant fear of
losing the store.
---------------
Now change the names without changing the racket:
--
The Americans were in fear because the WTC and Pentagon had just been destroyed by a
terrorist, Bin Laden.

Get the picture?

The Big Al/Guido Connection, oops, I mean the
Bin Laden/Bush Connection:
http://www.americanfreedomnews.com/afn_articles/bushsecrets.htm
http://www.geocities.com/l_nino/bushladen.html
http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/channel.cfm?channelid=39&contentid=287
-iNFoWaRZ
Americans,
Are you going to pay the thug and his minion or are you going to defend America?
Get the truth out.