-Caveat Lector-

http://english.pravda.ru/main/2002/09/16/36691.html

 2002-09-16

UFO PREVENTS BLAST AT CHERNOBYL NUCLEAR PLANT

Eyewitnesses say that they saw an UFO hovering above the exploded reactor

Sixteen years have passed since the disaster at the Chernobyl nuclear plant
on April 26, 1986. The explosion happened at 1:23 a.m. Tons of radioactive
products were emitted into the atmosphere. The machine shop of the plant was
gripped with fire, and the fire was about to move on to the third power-
generating unit of the plant. Firemen managed to extinguish the fire several
hours later. Many of them died later of radiation exposure.

Much has been written about the Chernobyl disaster, both in Russia and
abroad. It seems that the physical nature of the tragedy has determined, as
well as the people who were responsible for it. The fourth power-generating
unit was supposed to be repaired. Yet, before shutting it down, the
administration of the plant decided to perform several experiments. Steam
delivery was cut to one of the turbogenerators in order to discover the
period of time that electric power would still be generated due to the
rotation of the rotor. The experiment was not well-organized. There was
another test conducted simultaneously: the study of turbine vibration.

They started decreasing the capacity of the generating unit at 1 a.m. on
April 25. The emergency cooling system of the reactor was shut down at 2 p.m.
This was supposed to stop the reactor.

However, the Kievenergo energy company did not know anything about these
tests. An energy control officer did not allow the fourth generating unit of
the plant to be stopped. These were the prerequisites of the tragedy. Many
people are still suffering.

The explosion was very large, but, luckily, it was a thermal blast. The
fourth power generating unit was basically destroyed by overheated steam.
There was no nuclear explosion. Roughly 180 tons of enriched uranium were in
the reactor. If a large blast had happened, half of Europe would not
currently be depicted on any maps.

There are many theories to explain such luck. One of the theories is that
there was help from an Unidentified Flying Object. When troublesome events
started to occur, some people saw a spaceship hovering above the fourth
generating unit of the Chernobyl plant. Eyewitnesses say that an UFO was
there for six hours and that hundreds of people saw it. People started
writing about it only two years after the catastrophe. Of course, such
information appeared in magazines on ufology. As it is generally believed,
serious people don’t read such magazines and journals.

Here is what Mikhail Varitsky had to say: “I and other people from my team
went to the site of the blast at night. We saw a ball of fire, and it was
slowly flying in the sky. I think the ball was six or eight meters in
diameter. Then, we saw two rays of crimson light stretching towards the
fourth unit. The object was some 300 meters from the reactor. The event
lasted for about three minutes. The lights of the object went out and it flew
away in the northwestern direction.”

The UFO brought the radiation level down. The level was decreased almost four
times. This probably prevented a nuclear blast.

Three years later (on September 16, 1989), the fourth power-generating unit
emitted radiation into the atmosphere. Several hours later, a doctor saw an
object in the sky above the Chernobyl plant. Doctor Gospina described it as
“amber-like.” She said she could see the top and the bottom of it as well.

In October of 1990, a reporter from the newspaper the Echo of Chernobyl , V.
Navran, was photographing the machine shop of the Chernobyl plant. “I
photographed the top of it, includomg a part of the hole above. I remember
everything very well; I did not see any UFO. However, when I developed the
film, I clearly saw an object that was hovering above the hole in the roof.”
The object looked like the one doctor Gospina saw.

It seems that aliens are not worried with the fate of humanity. They are
basically worried about the planets environment.

Anomalia.Ru Translated by Dmitry Sudakov

Related links:
        PRAVDA.Ru Yuri Solomatin: The truth about Chernobyl problem concealed
        PRAVDA.Ru Chernobyl echoes again. This time in Great Britain
        PRAVDA.Ru 16 years of Chernobyl catastrophe
        PRAVDA.Ru Chernobyl – everlasting concern of Ukraine
        BBC : Chernobyl radiation on the rise
        BBC : Chernobyls cancer world record
        BBC : Chernobyl could happen again
        The Guardian (UK). : Sellafield attack could be worse than Chernobyl

"If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so
long as I'm the dictator."

 -GW Bush during a photo-op with Congressional leaders on
12/18/2000. As broadcast on CNN and available in transcript on
their website http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0012/18/nd.01.html

Steve Wingate, Webmaster
ANOMALOUS IMAGES AND UFO FILES
http://www.anomalous-images.com