-Caveat Lector-

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 12:03:55 -0700 (PDT)
From: George Bush <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: IDENTITY THEFT BY EVIL-DOERS

Whah this is nothin new y'all. These evil-doers steal the identity of us
good-doers online all the time. Ah am surrounded by evil-doers who are
addicted to weapons of mass destruction. Not like me...ah am a good-doer
addicted to weapons of mass destruction. Next thing you know that
evil-doer Saddam will start talking like Mother Teresa and calling for a
"culture of life" or a "City of God" and he will spoil all my fun by
waging peace while I am waging war. That is why life is like a box of
chocolates.

POC