-Caveat Lector-

Hi,

Comments interspaced below;

In a message dated 10/13/02 10:08:03 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

>Hi,
>
>This conspiracy theory by Bob Feldman about PRA is a good example of
>the lack of logic in most conspiracist tracts. There are so many
>fallacies of logic in this article that it could serve as an example
>for study in a logic class. Among the more obvious fallacies of logic
>are:
>
>Guilt by Association
>http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/guilt-by-association.html

Gee whizz, Let's us see how many times has Mr. Berlet used guilt by
association to smear honest researchers into history?  More than I can count.

>Sequence Implies Causation (Post Hoc)
>http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/post-hoc.html
>
>Feldman has failed to provide one iota of evidence to support his
>distorted, false, and slippery argument (which he lacks the ethics
>and courage to state outright) that the CIA and its wealthy agents
>provide funding to PRA to attack "researchers" that I characterize as
>conspiracists.

Mr. Berlet is a  fraud and uses smear to keep people divided. Mr. Berlet
takes $700,000 dollars a year to do these activities from foundations.

 And you Mr. Berlet have failed many times to support your smears.

How come you never answered my many questions about your fraudulent work?

How about showing us some factual errors in Mr. Quiggley's section that YOU
selected?

How about answering my critiques of your UNFOUNDED comments on the
Franklin-Cover-Up?

NO comments on the ruling of a FEDERAL JUDGE in the Franklin Cover-up? Is the
FEDERAL JUDGE a "conspiracist"?
"http://www.cia-drugs.com/Franklin/index.html";

How about you showing us where Mike Ruppert uses "longstanding right-wing
conspiracist theories" in his writings?

Any Comments on "Elite Deviance"?

[EMAIL PROTECTED] has written:

>>The Franklin Cover-Up is a ridiculous book making outrageous charges

>>about a huge abuse ring.  The charges have been investigated

>>repeatedly by the local press and little evidence has surfaced to

>>support the book.  De Camp is widely considered a crank in his own

>>state.  I suppose you dismiss the fact that he works with the

>>LaRouchites.  I think it is significant.

>>Some members of Skull and Bones went on to do bad things. Some

>>members of the Boy Scouts of America went on to do bad things. Some

>>who drnk chocolate milk in their youth went on to do bad things. Some

>>people who smoked marijuana in college went on to become heroin

>>addicts. There is no casue and effect relationship to any of these

>>statements. Skull and Bones does not run the world, nor does it plot

>>to make members do bad things.  Anecdote is not proof.  Sequance does

>>not imply causation.

>>I do believe that the articles on Mr. Ruppert's website are rooted

in

====

>This is a false claim.  I deny it.  All of us at PRA deny it.

How many people at PRA?

Oh and Mr. Berlet what conspiracy theory do you subscribe to about the events
of 9/11? The official one ...

What conspiracy theroy do you subscribe to about October Surprise? The
official line ...

What conspiracytheory do you subscribe to about the JFK assassination? The
official line ...

What conspiracy theory do you subscribe to about CIA-Drugs? The official line

What conspiracytheory do you subscribe to about the Franklin cover-up? The
official line ...

What conspiracytheory do you subscribe to about Skull & Bones? The official
line ...

>I challenge everyone to diagram this article using logic to see if
>there is a single fact that establishes Feldman's claims.  There are
>none. My son learned how to diagram arguments for logic in his public
>school 8th grade.  Feldman would have received an F in that class.
>
>Try to find the link between the CIA and PRA. It is hinted at, but
>there is not a single fact to back it up.  It is false. Draw a chart
>with organizations and their boards.  What connects PRA to McGeorge
>Bundy? Is it likely that one person on a board controls the entire
>board? This is guilt by association. There is no connection between
>the CIA or McGeorge Bundy and PRA or me. In fact, this claim
>originates in a lawsuit filed against me by Lyndon LaRouche. LaRouche
>lost the case.
>
>Here is another example. I thanked Progressive editor Matt Rothschild
>in a book I edited years ago for help he gave me in getting
>permissions from some of his writers to include their articles for
>the Progressive in the book.  This is offered by Feldman to suggest
>that there is a conspiracy involving Matt and me to criticize
>conspiracists. A coincidence? Actually, yes. I have not contacted
>Matt in several years. The fallacy of logic here is sequence implies
>causation.  Check it out.  In fact, check out the logic websites such
>as:
>
>http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/
>http://www.datanation.com/fallacies/index.htm
>
>Many of us who criticize conspiracists do so not because the CIA is
>secretly funding us, but because we think the type of conspiracism
>promoted by Feldman and others undermines the left in its attempts to
>build coalitions and promote social and economic justice.

No, Mr. Berlet what you do is to keep progressives from examining conspiracy
claims for themselves? You are paid to keep the left and the right as
enemies. Is Mr. Berlet lending is much vaunted logic and talents in fight the
illegal activities of the current administration. No. "Chipper" just wants to
"protect" us from "conspiracism," his made up word. Mr. Berlet you are a
well-paid fraud.