From: Yu ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Subject: Questions about Bali Terrorist Attack

View this article only
Newsgroups: talk.politics.tibet, soc.culture.china, alt.politics.bush
Date: 2002-10-13 23:37:51 PST
According to Taiwan Gov official, they were tipped off on Friday by
USA.
Taiwan cabinet met on Friday evening to discuss the matter.
Taiwan at that time had about 1000 tourists in Bali.
http://www.ettoday.com/2002/10/14/91-1363095.htm

If that was the case why didn't USA warn the tourists in Bali about an
emminent attack?

Nush must be longing for it to happen so that he can use it drum up
international support for his attack on Iraq.

Post a follow-up to this message

Message 2 in thread
> According to Taiwan Gov official, they were tipped off on Friday by
> USA.
> Taiwan cabinet met on Friday evening to discuss the matter.
> Taiwan at that time had about 1000 tourists in Bali.
> http://www.ettoday.com/2002/10/14/91-1363095.htm
>
> If that was the case why didn't USA warn the tourists in Bali about an
> emminent attack?

it was probably a US operation.

--
"The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That
is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and

"Today Christians ... stand at the head of Germany ... I pledge that I
never will tie myself to parties who want to destroy Christianity ..
We want to fill our culture again with the Christian spirit ... We want
to burn out all the recent immoral developments in literature, in the
theater, and in the press - in short, we want to burn out the poison
of immorality which has entered into our whole life and culture as
a result of liberal excess during the past ... (few) years." - Hitler

*The Speeches of Adolph Hitler, 1922-1939, Vol. 1 (London, Oxford
University
Press, 1942), pg. 871-872.

Post a follow-up to this message

Message 3 in thread
"Harrison X. Numbugger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...

> Yu wrote:
> >
> > According to Taiwan Gov official, they were tipped off on Friday by
> > USA.
> > Taiwan cabinet met on Friday evening to discuss the matter.
> > Taiwan at that time had about 1000 tourists in Bali.
> > http://www.ettoday.com/2002/10/14/91-1363095.htm
> >
> > If that was the case why didn't USA warn the tourists in Bali about an
> > emminent attack?
> >

> it was probably a US operation.
>

> > Nush must be longing for it to happen so that he can use it drum up
> > international support for his attack on Iraq.
>
> --
> "The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That
> is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and
> denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the
> country to danger. It works the same in any country." - Herman
> Goering (second in command to Adolf Hitler) at the Nuremberg Trials
>
> "Today Christians ... stand at the head of Germany ... I pledge that I
> never will tie myself to parties who want to destroy Christianity ..
> We want to fill our culture again with the Christian spirit ... We want
> to burn out all the recent immoral developments in literature, in the
> theater, and in the press - in short, we want to burn out the poison
> of immorality which has entered into our whole life and culture as
> a result of liberal excess during the past ... (few) years." - Hitler
>
> *The Speeches of Adolph Hitler, 1922-1939, Vol. 1 (London, Oxford
> University
> Press, 1942), pg. 871-872.

Hitler was considered a good Catholic, according to the pope at the time. It
is amazing how many individuals and lunatic groups hide behind the term
'Christianity' to further their own ends, but are obviously not practising
it.

Post a follow-up to this message

Message 4 in thread
One has to be discerning and able to see wolf in sheep's skin

Mr. Mahakala,. At long last, we are in total agreement.

"Mahakala" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:QMxq9.1295$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...

> Hitler was considered a good Catholic, according to the pope at the time. It
> is amazing how many individuals and lunatic groups hide behind the term
> 'Christianity' to further their own ends, but are obviously not practising
> it.

Post a follow-up to this message

Message 5 in thread
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Demorising) wrote in message news:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>...
> Yu wrote:
> >According to Taiwan Gov official, they were tipped off on Friday by
> >USA.
> >Taiwan cabinet met on Friday evening to discuss the matter.
> >Taiwan at that time had about 1000 tourists in Bali.
> >http://www.ettoday.com/2002/10/14/91-1363095.htm
> >
> >If that was the case why didn't USA warn the tourists in Bali about an
> >emminent attack?
> >
> >Bush must be longing for it to happen so that he can use it drum up
> >international support for his attack on Iraq.
> >

> Duh... US warned many countries ...maybe you better get informed before you
> make any more accusations.

I took your advise and checked.
Taiwan Gov said, US asked Taiwan to keep secret the warning.
There must be a lot that they knew about otherwise they would not have
a meeting to discuss it.

http://www.ettoday.com/2002/10/14/91-1363233.htm

Post a follow-up to this message

<A HREF="http://www.ctrl.org/">www.ctrl.org</A> DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.

Let us please be civil and as always, Caveat Lector. ======================================================================== Archives Available at: http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html <A HREF="http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html">Archives of [EMAIL PROTECTED]</A>