-Caveat Lector-

To me it looks more and more like Al Qaida, Osama Bin Ladin
& the whole "terrorist gang" is just a band of puppets, or
"business allies" controlled by the Carlyle Group & al via
CIA and Mossad. It's just business as usual. They need the
terrorists to make money and get Big Brother in place all
over the world. Nothing like a few terrorist strikes to get
to that goal.

Also taking a look at Bush's insistence to be able to hire
and fire anyone at will to the Homeland Defence Forces,
seems to me to be purely aimed at empowering himself with
his private army of spooks. Nobody's going to deny him anything
there since he can fire anybody. Talk about Absolute Power over
America! When he gets it, the US is a de facto military
dictatorship and no-one can force the Bush gang from power,
with "brand new electronic voting" methods in place.

Like I said earlier, Americans are going to see what it
feels like to vote a 100% YES for Bush. (Well, they won't
let it be that obvious, but there's no hope of electing
anyone not of Bush's choosing any more.)

http://archive.jab.org/ctrl@;listserv.aol.com/
 <A HREF="http://archive.jab.org/ctrl@;listserv.aol.com/">ctrl</A>