From: Conspiracy Theory Research List [mailto:CTRL@;LISTSERV.AOL.COM] On
Behalf Of flw
Sent: Monday, October 21, 2002 8:48 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [CTRL] Stone-Throwers to Be Treated Like Gunmen: Israeli
Radio

-Caveat Lector-

> Flw, are you unaware of the number of children soldiers there are
around
> the world now?  If the Palestinian community wants to turn their
> children into soldiers, then soldiers they are.  Again, a front line
is
> where there is confrontation with the military, not every place on the
> land.  Why don't you direct your efforts to telling the Palestinian
> leadership not to turn their children into soldiers and to stand up
and
> act like men and take the place of the children in standing up for
what
> they believe.  A civilized society cannot allow immoral cowards to
kill
> without retaliation in order to protect the actions of that immoral
> community.  Would you allow the drug trafficking community in the US
> avoid prosecution because they use children as mules?

This is nonsense. The kids throwing stones at tanks are not enemy
combatants. They are mostly kids spontaneously throwing stones at
foreign soldiers invading their land - they are not boy / girl soldiers
armed with AK 47's invading Israel.

You (and Israel) are morally bankrupt that you would rationalize the
shooting of children as acceptable Israeli state policy. This is what
the
Nazis did in Europe to those who opposed Nazi Occupation.

You are disgusting and a defender of war criminals.
flw

CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing
propagandic
directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups
with
major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and
thought.

http://archive.jab.org/ctrl@;listserv.aol.com/
 <A HREF="http://archive.jab.org/ctrl@;listserv.aol.com/">ctrl</A>