-Caveat Lector-
Princess of the Starfire
by Mike Bellinger

I recently read Laurance Gardner's paper on the ancient alchemical preparation called Starfire, a substitute for the supposed menstrual blood of the ancient Sumerian goddess Ninkar-sag. The Sumerians are believed by many, including Gardner, to be the descendants of the Anunnaki, an alien race who created humanity through genetic manipulation of native ape populations mixed with Anunnaki genetic material. A thought occurred to me. David Icke had laid out a very convincing case in “The Biggest Secret” that Princess Diana's death was in fact a ritual murder carried out by covert black operations groups within the British and French Masonic Illuminati.

The location and manner in which Diana died was laced with Masonic symbolism and clues. The tunnel she died in was the very location of the ancient sacrificial cavern within the Temple of the goddess Diana built in early Paris after it was first settled by Babylonian emigrants. The 13th pillar in the tunnel which the vehicle impacted also fit that same set of reoccurring numbers which show up with great regularity in ritualistic Masonry. I won't list all the correlations Icke gave out of respect for his original research. Read his book and you will have the whole story.

The ensuing cover-up seemed to be very well orchestrated and appeared to be closely coordinated between the two governments, but it never quite answered all the questions surrounding her death. As is so often in the case of an assassination arranged by the Illuminati, a patsy was already pre-selected. In this case it was the limousine driver Henri Paul. The missing time in his schedule just prior to the accident was used to explain his supposed intoxication, yet no evidence of intoxication showed in any of the videotaped footage taken by security cameras as the four left the hotel and entered the car.

Could Henri Paul have been on a ritualistic murder-suicide mission? I know that may sound absurd, but it is well known in Intelligence circles that the Western governments are expert at creating mind-controlled assassins. The Tavistock Institute in Britain is one of the most notorious centers for mind manipulation known anywhere in the world. And there is a second possibility also. If there was any Jesuit connection in Henri Paul's past, that may also be a clue. The elite Jesuits are known for their extreme oath of obedience including a willingness to die for the cult if so ordered. This connection is only speculation on my part as I do not have the resources to investigate this possibility.

The aftermath of the accident was where the mystery seems to deepen. Instead of being rushed to a hospital for emergency treatment, the still living Diana was kept at the scene inside an ambulance for an extended period of time. This was explained away by the Illuminati controlled media as the French method of dealing with trauma accidents. I find this very hard to believe given the circumstances. The severity of this accident coupled with the fame and social position of the victims would have necessitated far better treatment than that, even by French standards. The Parisian police and paramedics are used to dealing with celebrities and foreign diplomats. They would have known better than to treat someone of her stature like an ordinary civilian.

This leads me to my most startling speculation. Was the beautiful and innocent Diana harvested by the sick Illuminati who regarded her both as a threat to the British Monarchy and a Protestant thorn in the side of the Jesuit controlled Vatican? Given all of the ritualistic earmarks of her manner of death and the apparent fact that she was dead on arrival at the hospital, it has to make you wonder.

Her consort was the wealthy son of a prominent Egyptian family. Diana was a Princess of Britain. (Lon-don means "New Troy"). As such, she was considered to be of Royal or Babylonian-Anunnaki extraction through her mother's and father's genetic lines. That was why she was chosen by the Royal family as Prince Charles's mate, even though he secretly loved someone else. So, a "Babylonian" Princess and an Egyptian "Prince" both died together that day. A very strange coincidence.

When Diana died in that ambulance before reaching the hospital; was it by design? Was she allowed to die because they wanted her "royal" blood for their sick rituals? Was Diana killed for multiple reasons? Was she murdered to remove a "troublemaker" and also for a darker ritualistic purpose? I do not believe Diana was intended to survive that horrific accident. When she did they had to prevent her from fully recovering by keeping her away from a trauma certified emergency room long enough to make sure she wouldn't live. And when she expired they may have removed her "Starfire" royal blood and any alleged fetus for their own degenerated purposes. That would certainly have completed the strange set of ritualistic cues that seemed to surround her death, wouldn't it?

<A HREF="http://www.ctrl.org/">www.ctrl.org</A> DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.

Let us please be civil and as always, Caveat Lector. ======================================================================== Archives Available at: http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html <A HREF="http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html">Archives of [EMAIL PROTECTED]</A>