-Caveat Lector-

The Gay Rights War is Over and We Lost
Cal Thomas Syndicated Columnist

Let’s be honest. The battle over so-called "gay rights" is over. Politicians, the
media, and the medical and psychological professions – everyone is completely on
board. It’s simply a matter of time –weeks, months, but not more than a few years--
before homosexual "marriage" and child adoption are made completely legal.

New York Republican Governor George Pataki has pushed his state senate to pass gay
rights legislation in December. Interested commentators believe this will help the
governor with the now-important homosexual vote in the election next month. And, after
all, votes are what it’s all about. Not principle. Not right and wrong. Most
politicians will mortgage their mothers if it means votes to keep them in office.

Gone are the days when one could have a real debate over issues and policies. It’s all
about getting votes. Issues of what’s right and what’s wrong, and what constitutes
moral and immoral, no longer matter.

When Republicans – the "family values" party – start signing off on this stuff, you
know the war is officially over.

However, the battle for the hearts and souls of troubled homosexuals is not over. Many
are still being converted. But the hard core gay rights activists have won.

Now it’s on to the next depravity.

I‘m Cal Thomas in Washington.

---------------------------
-iNFoWaRZ
Read What the Fag Agenda is,
from The Congressional Record:
http://www.fordham.edu/halsall/pwh/swift1.html

Excerpt from the Homosexual Agenda:
"We shall sodomize your sons, emblems of your feeble masculinity, of your shallow
dreams and vulgar lies. We shall seduce them in your schools, in your dormitories, in
your gymnasiums, in your locker rooms, in your sports arenas, in your seminaries, in
your youth groups, in your movie theater bathrooms, in your army bunkhouses, in your
truck stops, in your all male clubs, in your houses of Congress, wherever men are with
men together. Your sons shall become our minions and do our bidding. They will be
recast in our image. They will come to crave and adore us."

http://archive.jab.org/ctrl@;listserv.aol.com/
 <A HREF="http://archive.jab.org/ctrl@;listserv.aol.com/">ctrl</A>