-Caveat Lector-

Via http://www.thefirsttwins.com/

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/gossip/story/6967p-6480c.html

>>>As long as the U.S. taxpayer is paying for Secret Service protection for ANYONE,
>that
takes them out of the "private citizen" status.  If they were "private citizens", why
would
they need the SS?  A<>E<>R<<<

Club Med

Jenna Bush may be too young to drink in the States, but France is another story. The
President's 20-year-old daughter was spotted at St.-Tropez hotspot Caves du Roy
drinking
with two friends for more than four hours, London's Mirror reports. The threesome is
said
to have finished a $225 bottle of vodka and an equally pricey bottle of tequila at the
club.

Jenna will have to stick to overseas bars until her birthday. In May 2001, she was
caught
using a fake ID to buy a drink. After paying a $100 fine and taking alcohol- awareness
classes, she was nabbed again. Her second offense cost her $500, and the Bush twin's
license was suspended.

A White House spokeswoman told us: "Both of the Bush girls are private citizens, and we
will have no comment."

-------- End of forwarded message --------
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth
shut."
--- Ernest Hemingway

http://archive.jab.org/ctrl@;listserv.aol.com/
 <A HREF="http://archive.jab.org/ctrl@;listserv.aol.com/">ctrl</A>