-Caveat Lector-

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 10:22:21 -0800 (PST)
From: Franklin Wayne Poley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Greg Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
     [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [U-S-A] Re: [LIFE-GAZETTE] Free American Expo. Nov. 8, 9, 10

On Thu, 31 Oct 2002, Greg Miller wrote:

> http://www.freeamerican.com/
> Great Flea Market behind the Expo - http://peachtreepeddlers.com
> Special Guest Host - Jeffery Bennett <http://www.federalobserver.com
>
> SPEAKERS

clip

> Mark Philips and Cathy O'Brien - Secrets of MK Ultra Revealed
> "Trance-formation of America"

The title says it all, "Trance-formation of America". However, let me
suggest that it is a matter of trance-formation, globally. That goes back
to "The Fall" (see Milton, Paradise Lost). Paul says in Ephesians 6:12,

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities,
against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against
spiritual wickedness in high places.

Does that make sense? Of course it seems false given that when we wrestle
against so many forces of evil, we do so in a flesh and blood interface
with the material expressions of evil. If I see someone mugging an
innocent victim on the street and I intervene, I am dealing with a flesh
and blood expression of evil in a material way. So let me make an
interpretation here: that Paul is dealing with deeper levels of causation.
In the case of the mugger, the evil is deeper than the particular
expression of it. Even if I stop that one expression, chances are that the
evil still exists at a deeper level and will be expressed in another time
and another place. Perhaps it would have been better if Paul had said,
"For we wrestle not SO MUCH against flesh and blood, as against
principalities...." Jesus Christ said, "It is the spirit that quickeneth;
the body profiteth nothing." PROFITETH nothing. He did not say that it
does not exist or has no value. But the FINAL POWER is at the spiritual
level. It was spiritual power which raised Jesus from death and not
material power.

In philosophy terms it is SUBJECTIVISM which is primary while OBJECTIVISM
is secondary. "God is spirit and those who worship Him must do so in
spirit and in truth" (Red Letters). God, Spirit, is the Creator while
material-bodily-objective "things" are created. That enigmatic-ineffable
phenomenon called "free will" enabled Satan and his followers to rebel
(Paradise Lost). Here on the "Planet of the Apes", Satan rules and
over-runs the planet. On both subjective and objective levels.

When I taught SSC 205, "Scientific Approaches to Parapsychology" at
Douglas College (ie "The X Files") one of my texts was Jeffrey Mishlove's
doctoral dissertation from Berkeley, titled "The Roots of Consciousness".
Mishlove describes C19 French experiments claiming that the consciousness
of hypnotized subjects could be projected into a remote object like a
glass of water. For example the consciousness of the hand. Then when the
glass of water is pricked with a pin, a blister forms on the hand.
Suggestion only or did the consciousness of the hand really trans-migrate?
Professor Thelma Moss, also from Berkeley, published papers claiming that
she had demonstrated dream telepathy. In other words she claimed that
transmitters could influence the dreams of receivers. Replicate that and
you should be able to claim James Randi's million $ Psychic-Challenge
money. Remember the trans-migration of consciousness reported in the
Gospels when the evil spirits are cast into a herd of swine?

Like those swine, the denizens of the Evil Planet are possessed by evil
spirits. Jesus Christ variously referred to the "evil doers" of His day as
"dogs", "pigs" and "snakes". Elsewhere, "Straight is the gate and narrow
is the way and few there be that find it", and "The flock is small".
"Many" will come to Him on Judgement Day, He said, and He will say, "I
knew you not". Few...small...many. Frightening words if you believe the
Gospels. But churchianity today does not.

Does Satan rule by direct, telepathic-like means? Is that how he controls
both church and state? Popes and presidents? Is there a global trance in
which almost all of humanity lives and which Satan can tap into and
command as he pleases? How else can you explain that with such enormous
resources at his disposal, President Bush has no interest beyond "words as
shallow as sounding brass" in a faith-based "Culture of Life" or "Culture
X" or "Enlightened Culture" or call it what you will? Bush is
possessed-obsessed-oppressed by Satan. Repent, George Bush, Junior. What
is the warning, in Red Letters? "Let ye repent ye will all likewise
perish".

To "Free America" (your subject line) you need an EXORCISM. You need
someone to cast out the demons which possess church and state; to cast the
possessing spirits of U-S-A into a herd of swine and FREE up
America-the-Good.

The Truth is out there...and within.

Yours for the X Files,

FWP

U-S-A = Usurers, Sodomites, Abortionists.
The U-S-A Cult is the ruling power over America-the-Good and now seeks to a establish
One World Government of Evil-Doers via the Afghanistan-Iraq domino effect.

http://archive.jab.org/ctrl@;listserv.aol.com/
 <A HREF="http://archive.jab.org/ctrl@;listserv.aol.com/">ctrl</A>