-Caveat Lector-

The domain used to be voxfux.com, not voxnyc.com, but they changed it.
There's a redirect at http://www.voxfux.com/ that says:

"The voxfux is a pre 911 site. Since the attacks on New York City we have
uperated under a new site. Voxfux will be back up soon with even more
radical content than voxnyc.here to go to the new page."

That being said, I cannot find a reference to this article using Google's
cache: http://www.google.com/search?q=cache:http://www.voxfux.com/

And http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.voxfux.com returns nothing.

Although doing a search on Google for voxfux reveals that someone posts
under that name in discussion forums and other places, like Rense ... and
then there is this:

"VOXFUX.COM DISAPPEARS LEAVING ONLY DEATH NOTICE"
GuluFuture.com
8th August 2002
http://homepage.tinet.ie/~gulufuture/future/voxfux.htm

And this: http://voxfux.gnutella.com/