-Caveat Lector- http://www.etherzone.com/2002/blow111802.shtml

TONY BLAIR: NEW WORLD ORDER BULLY

U.N.'S TEDDY ROOSEVELT

By: Joe Blow

bul-ly n., pl. -lies. 1. A person who is habitually cruel, esp. to smaller or weaker people. 2. Archaic. A hired ruffian. 3. Obs. A pimp. 4. Obs. A fine fellow. 5. Obs. A sweetheart. -v. -lied, -lying, -lies. -intr. To behave like a bully. -adj. Informal. Excellent; splendid. -interj. Used to express approval: Bully for him!

- The American Heritage Dictionary
, Second College Edition

Now that the U.N. Security Council has finally voted on Iraq, Tony Blair-New World Order ruffian and pimp for the U.N.-issued his latest warning to Saddam Hussein.

Mike Wendling writes:

"Defy the U.N.'s will and we will disarm you by force." Speaking from his Downing Street residence in London, Blair said that "conflict is not inevitable, but disarmament is." The prime minister repeated the conditions of his past statements on Iraq and echoed earlier comments by President Bush.

"The weapons inspectors must return to Iraq. They must carry out their work without any restriction, condition or inhibition on their effectiveness," Blair said. "The duty of Saddam Hussein is to cooperate fully and totally. "It is not a game of hide and seek, where the inspectors try their best to find the weapons and Saddam does his best to conceal them," he said. "The duty of cooperation means not just access but information.

"Iraq now has a final opportunity to comply with its international, legal obligations by giving up once and for all its weapons of mass destruction," Blair said. "If it does not, then the consequences are clear." He promised that the "territorial integrity of Iraq will be absolute" and also issued a message to the Iraqi people. "We have no quarrel with you," Blair said. "We want you to be our friends and partners in welcoming Iraq back into the world community."

The U.N. resolution was also welcomed by Britain's two other main political parties. "This is a good outcome from the United Nations," said Michael Ancram, foreign affairs spokesman for the Conservative Party. "It leaves Saddam with no place to run."

The centrist Liberal Democrats, who have in the past expressed skepticism about military action against Iraq, praised the unanimous vote. "Now that the Security Council has spoken in the name of the international community, the onus passes to Iraq," said the party's foreign affairs spokesman, Menzies Campbell. "The fact that the resolution was adopted unanimously demonstrates the strength of feeling that Iraq should comply without distraction, prevarication or deceit," he said.

Saddam Hussein may be a tyrannical dictator, but he presents no credible threat to the world community, let alone a clear and present danger to the national security of the United States.

This round of rhetoric directed at Saddam should be seen for what it is: bullying. It is not diplomacy, it is bullying of a sovereign nation and its head of state by NWO globalists. The incredible excuse of defending national security-backed by a ridiculous notion of legitimacy from a U.N. Security Council resolution-is beyond the pale.

Saddam Hussein is the legitimate head of state of a sovereign nation that is not at war with the United States or Britain, despite being routinely bombed by both nations for over a decade. Saddam was recently reelected by 100% of the popular vote, such that exists. As a foreigner, Tony Blair has no right to threaten Saddam under any pretext, let alone a specious one.

Forcing a regime change in Iraq for Saddam’s refusal to play by the rules of the NWO globalists only illustrates their bullying nature. All bullies say, "Comply with my demands or I will pound you." This is schoolyard behavior on the world stage.

Saddam Hussein is a citizen of a sovereign nation. If the NWO globalists can bully him, they can bully any citizen anywhere. Who can/will stop them?

If you dare to see the true agenda of the NWO globalists, just replace Saddam Hussein with a citizen and replace Iraq with America in the news item above. Here’s the result:

Defy the U.N.'s will and we will disarm you by force…conflict is not inevitable, but disarmament is…The weapons inspectors must return to America. They must carry out their work without any restriction, condition or inhibition on their effectiveness…The duty of a citizen is to cooperate fully and totally. It is not a game of hide and seek, where the inspectors try their best to find the weapons and a citizen does his best to conceal them…The duty of cooperation means not just access, but information.

America now has a final opportunity to comply with its international, legal obligations by giving up once and for all its weapons of mass destruction…If it does not, then the consequences are clear…We have no quarrel with you…We want you to be our friends and partners in welcoming America back into the world community.

This is a good outcome from the United Nations…It leaves a citizen with no place to run. Now that the Security Council has spoken in the name of the international community, the onus passes to America…The fact that the resolution was adopted unanimously demonstrates the strength of feeling that America should comply without distraction, prevarication or deceit…

Disarming Iraq is a precursor of the future: disarming America to comply with the NWO globalists’ agenda of peace through powerlessness, enforced by armed U.N. storm troopers.

Tony Blair is the U.N.’s Teddy Roosevelt. His big stick is currently the American military, which will then be disarmed by a future U.N. Security Council resolution. Then, as now, the sheeple will support it for specious reasons.

The United States will easily "win" this war, but it will lose big time in the arena of world opinion. This "pre-emptive" attack by Americans-just like the Japanese at Pearl Harbor- will precipitate the disarmament of the attackers.

Tony Blair is on our side. Sure he is. And the moon is made of green cheese. The NWO globalists are winning and the sheeple are voluntarily being led to serfdom while footing the bill and waving American flags. Teddy would love it. Bully for war! On to Baghdad!

<A HREF="http://www.ctrl.org/">www.ctrl.org</A> DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.

Let us please be civil and as always, Caveat Lector. ======================================================================== Archives Available at: http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html <A HREF="http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html">Archives of [EMAIL PROTECTED]</A>