-Caveat Lector-

i am documenting the psy-ops...names..at my list while i can...should you wish to be on it...send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Eric Stewart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: "Eric Stewart" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: what they can do
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 13:12:54 -0700

I have been under heavy Psy-Op attack for three days now.

Well, this is my second start at the same piece.  About a minute ago, my browser started to send the email I was working on.  Quickly, sensing techno-war by some remote entity, I clicked on "stop."  Curious to see if it would happen again, I waited and watched.  Without even touching my keyboard, the Microsoft logo, again, indicated it was involved in communication with a remote system, like when I am drawing up a page or sending an email.  THIS time, it was too quick.  I tried to click on "stop" but it sent before I could.  Checking my email box to see if it would arrive (the "to" field contained an addy I am subbed to at Topica), I see that it did not go to the intended address.  Still waiting, maybe it will take a few minutes.  I repeat: THE BROWSER LAUNCHED THE EMAIL BY ITSELF!

And I was just beginning to show the relationship between the National Security Agency and DISNEY.

I do not know exactly what OTHER tricks are up this entity's sleeve but who knows if I will actually get my second copy of what disappeared to the lists I am subbed to.

At the moment, every few minutes, I am hitting the appropriate buttons on Hotmail's Rich Text Editor to copy and save this piece.  It is painstaking.  It prevents me from copying and pasting url's as I will lose the saved portions of THIS text by doing so.  The only thing NOT prevented by the disappearrance of the 'edit' function in the library's taskbar yesterday is NOW prevented as well by this "turn" of events.

I will try again.  Wish I had a witness to follow me around.  This is getting unreal.

Psycho-nazis - all of them.  He he, the puter just tried to send again.  Hmmm....

Do you Yahoo!?
<A HREF="http://www.ctrl.org/">www.ctrl.org</A> DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.

Let us please be civil and as always, Caveat Lector. ======================================================================== Archives Available at: http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html <A HREF="http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html">Archives of [EMAIL PROTECTED]</A>