-Caveat Lector-

In fact, none of my options were the same as yours, which, as I said,
consisted of Jewish moral code violations or submission to ongoing
blackmail, a choice between two impossibilities.

My first choice, difficult as it would seem, would be for Israel to
follow the old bit of advice which goes, when in Rome do as the Romans
do.  They are a country in the Middle East and should only allow Judaism
to be practiced there.  It would solve many problems.  No "slave labor"
or any non-Jewish businesses.   An exception could be made for
Christians or Muslims who are there in connection with religious
historical sites.  As for Russians, they were so long without religious
options, they won't feel the loss.  Maybe the Muslim leadership will
take some of them in and let them practice Christianity on Muslim land.
It will show how tolerant the Muslim leadership can be.    No voting
rights to any but Jews, so there would be no chance of Muslims voting
Israel away from the Jews. Muslims would have their own country, to
develop as they are able and as they wish to.  (I still believe in a
scorched eath policy before anything is turned over.  Why reward
blackmail?) They would be subject to armament or gun control as they as
a community have not shown civilized responsible behavior in the use of
weapons of destruction.

As to Israelis becoming citizens in a theocracy, I believe if that is
the only way for Jews to maintain control of Israel, they would do as
they should have done all along and follow their religion.

Whether you and I have come up with all of the options I don't know.
You don't like mine and I don't like yours.  Thank heavens we are not on
any negotiating teams. My bet is that the New Age option will
stranglehold Jews, Christians and Muslims when Jews, Christians and
Muslims destroy each other instead of fighting their common enemy.