Sent: Wednesday, December 04, 2002 2:37 PM
Subject: Re: [CIA-DRUGS] Va Court INTEL Operations Part 2 of 4

Good morning.....

1. Overall control per the original agreement is/was KOK Howe Kwong and this writer

2. Bank/banque statements are listed in the Yahoo Briefcase exhibits, if not found pls adv and we will e-mail -- based on previous tallie it is beyond USDollars "trillions" - and should be distributed to U. S. Treasury at 18 percent upon re-collection per the KOK/WANTA/USG agreement

3. Combination of foreign currencies, bullion certificates, prime bank guarantees, promissory bank notes, U. S. Treasury obligations, and the like

4. Already POSTED in Yahoo Briefcase, part 2 >>>  Va Spy Court <<<<<

5. We believe all is clearly available with the original court filings, as well as Full Disclosure of all USGovn documentation and exhibits, within United States Court of Appeals - or the Seventh Circuit, Chicago, Il, USA 60604: Case No. 02-1544, Ambassador Leo E Wanta and New Republic/USA Financial roup, LTD Ges.m.b.H. {Austria} v Secretary Richard Chandler, Wisconsin Department of Revenue; James E Doyle, Attorney General State of Wisonsin; Grant C Johnson, United States Attorney Western District of Wisconsin;  John Douglas Haag, Former Assistant Attorney General State of Wisconsin; Jack C Voight, Wisconsin State Treasurer: Judith Coleman, Clerk of Dane County, State of Wisconsin; Attorney General John Ashcroft, Attorney General of the United States of America; and, Paul H O'Neill, Secretary of the Treasury, United States of America

6. Corporate Treasurer

Hope this helps >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 Golgbug <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Thank you.  I now have a clearer understanding.

A number of additional questions spring to mind.

Firstly, under whose overall control is the sum of $864 billion you referenc in your Response to Defendants Motion to Dismiss?

Secondly, would you consent to posting to this List one or more bank statements that show balances of some or all of the value ($864 billion) referenced in your motion?  Also by how much has this total amount grown and what is the current balance available?

Thirdly, is this value composed of cash, paper assets, metals or a combination of all?

Fourthly, will you consent to posting a copy of the Defendant Motion to Dismiss, so that this list can see both sides of the legal argument?

Fifthly, are the Court records for the US District Court for the Third District of Virginia, Docket number 02-1363-A freely available or are they also sealed?  Who is the presiding Judge in this case?

Lastly, who is Charles Croninshield Jr., and what is his function in your business activities?

David