-Caveat Lector-

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 23:06:39 -0800 (PST)
From: Party of Citizens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED],
     [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [THE-DIALECTIC-OF-THE-DIALECTIC] COCK SUCKING = The American Way

Let's understand something "Saba" (and I do not give a rat's ass if you
are a DARPA yin or yang). This is a man's game so play it or fuck off.
PUSSY-KKK-CUNTS like Duke et al can fuck off. All POC wants from you is an
opinion. Do you agree that it is better for David Duke to be a de-fanged
faggot (as he is) because he can suck Sharon's cock better that way?

Next-Do you not think such a "man" as Duke deserves to be VP?

YES

NO

POC
(LEZ)

     ********* <http://www.geocities.com/partyofcitizens> **********

On Fri, 6 Dec 2002 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> So Dr. Poley, you take this colloidal silver and it will turn your skin
> blue.......you eat a lot of carrots, and I mean overdo it and your skin
> will turn orange.
>
> I knew two people once who I had not seen for a while, and this one
> looked like Superman and oh so strong - like a brick wall....but then he
> dropped dead.   Was hishair turning white a symptom of something wrong
> for this guy looked like Mr. America......he was into Black Belt Stuff
> too - (We did not have Dung Foo then).
>
> Now I ran across a record once,  where it was said the Welsh - the
> ancient ones - had greenish skins.   I am English, Scot, and Welsh.....
>
> Now here is something interesting - once experiments were done with the
> Melatonin and this was taken from pineal glands of cattle - and tadpoles
> put into this tank containing water and this stuff, turned transparent,
> lost their color.   Maybe this is what happened to Michael Jackson?
> He turned very very light from a brown to a pasty dead looking white,
> but no pink in his skin -
>
> Ever buy a gold ring that made your fingers green - then you know it was
> brass.......wonder if copper - well it turns green right?   Does light
> do this?
>
> Anyway, Johnn Glenn was to take Melatonin on his last trip to outer
> space, and suddenly this was cancelled for they still do not know, if
> this is a dangerous pill to take - it controls sleep and it alleged by
> some to be able to - well a fountain of youoth, if you can believe that.
>
> Maybe I will dye my hair GREEN.....saw a kid tonight with this horrible
> funny red hair, that some of these kids have....it looked terrible only
> because he did not have the proper skin coloring for red air - it is the
> strangest color of red I have ever seen.
>
> But do hese dyes - are they carcinogens, and can they cause serious
> trouble?
>
> As Dan Quayle said - "A brain is a terrible thing to lose".
>
> O'Saba
>
> The welsh were also psychic it is said.....a legend about a welsh
> mongoose who could predict the future, and when the owner died, the new
> owners discovered this little mongoose still living in the house, and
> called ini the exterminator.
>
> Mongoose hate snakes.

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

[EMAIL PROTECTED]