Short version: I've recreated the github mirror of the source at
https://github.com/fullermd/ctwm-mirror using a different method, so
all the hashes have probably changed.  I've renamed the old version
aside so it's still up at https://github.com/fullermd/ctwm-mirror-old
to help transition if need be.  But if you've got stuff built on the
old variant and wanna keep up with changes, you'll need to shift it
over.

The original mirror was setup in 2014, using git-bzr-ng as the bridge.
That was always a little janky and took some manual work (and a number
of ham-handed hacks to the script over the years), but generally kept
plugging along OK for a while.  But sometime last year, it finally
just gave up wholesale for weird reasons I could never figure out, and
my various attempts to revive it never got anywhere.  And it was
nowhere near ready to work with breezy and python 3 anyway.  So the
git mirror never got past last May.

The new mirror uses Breezy's builtin support for speaking git (via
Dulwich), and can be expected to generally hold up.  I know it's in
regular use by the Breezy devs.  And as something shipped and tested
as part of brz, I'm sure it'll keep working better than a third party
thing sitting unmaintained on its own relying on internal details of
two different systems   :)

For the moment, the new conversion should be considered provisional; I
may have to do some reworking of the conversion, and wind up with
different hashes.

--
Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fulle...@over-yonder.net