In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on Tue, 27 Sep 2005 22:58:31 +0300, "Nadav
Har'El" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

nyh> P.S. This issue brings me to thinking that I need to try some sort of
nyh> LD_PRELOAD trick to enforce my malloc/free/etc wrappers also on shared
nyh> libraries used by ctwm. I'll try this approach later and see if it helps.

You might want to look at debauch or NJAMD

Cheers,
Richard

-----

Richard Levitte                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                        http://richard.levitte.org/

                                                -- C.S. Lewis