On Wed 28 Sep 2005 at 21:44:37 +0300, Nadav Har'El wrote:
> I'm glad to report that each and every one of the leaks I found is
> now gone :-) Thanks.

Great! I have moved back some cleanup code (it provided some more
abstraction but less symmetry) and I'll commit to the development
branch.

> When I find some more time, I will devise more scenarios to test, and
> report here if I find any more leaks.

Thanks. I wonder if there is some program that tracks leaks in X-server
resources... I would not be surprised if there is some sloppy cleanup
regarding them too.