> [EMAIL PROTECTED] - Sat Dec 16 00:02:50 2006]:
>
> On Fri 15 Dec 2006 at 20:52:50 +0100, Richard Levitte via RT wrote:
> > 2675:       dragroot = rootw;
> > 2676:       dragroot = Scr->RealRoot;
> >
> > This looks very much like a patch has been badly applied, maybe by
> > me.  Would anyone care to help me figure out what needs to be done?
>
> "mtn annotate menus.c" shows all lines containing dragroot to be last
> touched by kovert on 2006-05-21 in revision  40dcbfa6..
> (40dcbfa64305f8c883f35ffefa623fc213dd1e02)

Good catch.  Incidently (out of interest, since I'm involved in monotone as
well), how did
annotate work for you, and what monotone version do you use?

> Speaking of patches, I just installed the latest version, and suddenly
> the background colour of the active workspace in the WorkspaceManager
> broke again... does anyone remember what the previous fix was and if it
> maybe was reverted or re-broken?

If you remember approximately when you introduced that change, it shouldn't be
too hard to
figure out.  Can I recommend mtn-viz?  http://oandrieu.nerim.net/monotone-viz/
I find it to
be a very helpful tool.