On Fri, Dec 22, 2006 at 06:35:41PM +0100 I heard the voice of
Rhialto, and lo! it spake thus:

> Let me explain.  [...]

Oh, I'm aware of the reason for the method.  I just think it's the
incarnation of the devil    8-}

I like 1 tab == 1 level of indent; then it doesn't matter what your
tabstop is, everything's proportionally correct.  You can tweak the
visual size of it to fit your screen and tastes, and everyone can do
so independently without bothering anyone else.

I always use spaces for alignment, however.  That way everything works
out just right for everybody except people using proportional fonts.
And that's their own darn fault.

> As long as the braces aren't the ugly GNU style, half-indented! Eew!

No kidding.  I don't know where to buy drugs that strong...

--
Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  [EMAIL PROTECTED]