In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on Wed, 24 Jan 2007 10:00:35 +1000, Anthony
Thyssen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

anthony> I looked around on the web but I can't seem to find the
anthony> latest beta for ctwm.  my last one was data dec 2005, and the
anthony> one on the CTwm website is older than that (though not by
anthony> much).

There isn't really a beta out right now, but I just uploaded a
snapshot, just for you.

Cheers,
Richard

--
Richard Levitte                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                        http://richard.levitte.org/

                                                -- C.S. Lewis