Tim,

> For large root window sizes, Scr->rootw * Scr->rooth *
> Scr->OpaqueResizeThreshold overflows a 32 bit signed integer.

OK, now I just have to know; what the heck kinda root window size do
you run to pull that off?  In a glance at Newegg, the 30" widescreen
LCD's run 2560x1600; that leaves that equation at around a fifth of
the total necessary to overrun a int32.  Heck, Wikipedia's list of
resolutions shows the 'smallest' resolution that could blow up signed
is probably WHSXGA (who comes up with these designations?) at
6400x4096.

The change looks reasonable; I'll take a closer look shortly and
integrate it.  Of course, for testing, I may need to borrow your
monitor for a year or two...     ;>

> Would you like a ctwm patch for antialiased freetype fonts?

Well, we'd like a ctwm patch for just about anything you can think of.
Sounds like it'd be lot harder to get reviewed though; the number of
people who understand font rendering is a lot smaller than those of us
that can hack basic algebra.    8-}

--
Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  [EMAIL PROTECTED]