On Fri, 24 Oct 2008, Daniel Daboul wrote:

> Hi fellow ctwm users,
>
> recently I have to work on computers running Solaris (on Intel
> architecture) that don't have ctwm installed and not even a
> C-compiler.  It would be nice if one of you could share his binary for
> "SunOS 5.10, i386 i86pc" (from uname) with me. If libXpm.so is linked
> dynamically I do also need that (and other non-standard libs).

You know that the OS is from the early 90's?
SunOS has been replaced a long time ago with Solaris, which is up on
version 10. I hardly think that you will find anyone here who would have
SunOS installed, my old Sparc Ultra 10 did come with Solaris (which has
been a long time ago been replaced with Linux).

> The best I found on the Internet is ctwm-3.2p1 from 1994, but I would
> prefer something newer.

If you don't look for the proper headers for X and a some other packages
and a working compiler like gcc (think it was used in SunOS, but unsure
about it) for your install and then compile ctwm yourself.

--
     //Aho

  E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]            URL: http://www.kotiaho.net/~trizt/
     ICQ: 13696780                                         Skype: jo_aho
  System: Linux System                       (PPC7447/1000 AMD K7A/2000)
            EU forbids you to send spam without my permission