Hi!

I have been stuggeling with KDE4 for a while, and it has so much missing to make it to work for me, so I decided to go back to CTWM.

I'm not sure if this is a bug or if it's just my CTWM settings that is messing things up for me when using two X screens (:0.0 and :0.1).

If I open my menu and select an application to start from there, say xterm, while I'm at X:0.1, then move the cursor/pointer to X:0.0 and start Seamonkey, then seamonkey will open in X:0.1 (all programs will). If I close all applications in X:0.1 and then open one in X:0.0, all futher applications will be displayed in X:0.0.

I'm not too keen to have double setup of applications in my menu with different DISPLAY varaibles, nor opening a xterm and manually start applications with DISPLAY set.

Thanks in advance for replys and helps and fixes.

--
     //Aho

  E-Mail: tr...@iname.com            URL: http://www.kotiaho.net/~trizt/
     ICQ: 13696780                                         Skype: jo_aho
  System: Linux System                        (PPC7447/1000 AMD K8/2500)
            EU forbids you to send spam without my permission