In message <20120104104858.ga72...@over-yonder.net> on Wed, 4 Jan 2012 04:48:58
-0600, "Matthew D. Fuller" <fulle...@over-yonder.net> said:

fullermd> On Tue, Jan 03, 2012 at 11:11:53AM +0100 I heard the voice of
fullermd> Rhialto, and lo! it spake thus:
fullermd> >
fullermd> > That made me think it would be better to just have a cumulative
fullermd> > patch for everything since ctwm-3.8a. And in turn that made me
fullermd> > wonder if it would make sense to just put such a diff on the
fullermd> > website, next to the release itself.
fullermd>
fullermd> Instead of a diff, why not just do a tarball instead?  We could call
fullermd> it "ctwm-3.8.1.tar.gz", see...

... or both ;-)

--
Richard Levitte                         rich...@levitte.org
                                        http://richard.levitte.org/