Thanks for info.
I am not expert user of these and novice to begin with.
We don't use xorg, however I found these ..

bash-3.00$ cat ~/.ctwm-conf/Xresources
/* xterm */
xterm*multiScroll:              on
xterm*jumpScroll:               on
xterm*reverseWrap:              off
xterm*curses:                   on
xterm*Font:                     8x13bold
xterm*scrollBar:                off
xterm*scrollbar*thickness:      5
xterm*multiClickTime:           500
xterm*charClass:                33:48,37:48,45-47:48,64:48
xterm*cutNewline:               off
xterm*Border:                   gray
xterm*ReverseVideo:             true
xterm*BodyFont:                 8x15
xterm*DeiconifyWarp:            off
xterm*MarginBell:               on
xterm*MenuFont:                 timrom12
xterm*Mouse:                    yellow
xterm*TitleFont:                vtbold
xterm*AllowIconInput:           on
xterm*InternalBorder:           1
xterm*foreground:               gray
rxvt*multiScroll:              on
rxvt*jumpScroll:               on
rxvt*reverseWrap:              off
rxvt*curses:                   on
rxvt*Font:                     8x15bold
rxvt*scrollBar:                off
rxvt*scrollbar*thickness:      5
rxvt*multiClickTime:           500
rxvt*charClass:                33:48,37:48,45-47:48,64:48
rxvt*cutNewline:               off
rxvt*Border:                   gray
rxvt*ReverseVideo:             true
rxvt*BodyFont:                 8x15
rxvt*DeiconifyWarp:            off
rxvt*MarginBell:               on
rxvt*MenuFont:                 timrom12
rxvt*Mouse:                    yellow
rxvt*TitleFont:                vtbold
rxvt*AllowIconInput:           on
rxvt*InternalBorder:           1
rxvt*foreground:               gray

bash-3.00$
bash-3.00$
bash-3.00$ cat .ctwm-conf/xsession
#!/bin/sh

set XTERM="xterm -ls -T $USER@$HOST -n $USER@$HOST -e bash"
xrdb -merge ~/.ctwm-conf/Xresources
xsetroot -solid DodgerBlue4
ctwm
${XTERM}
bash-3.00$

Can I do something here to add DISPLAY ?

Pls let me know

- Ravi