Hi Ashley,

I appreciate what you said about cultivating the relationship between
health and healing through guided imagery, art therapy, and energy
healing.  The role of the mind is so intricately intertwined in the
healing process.  I feel that it is all too often underestimated.
Just as a connection to Spirit and an open-minded attitude are
essential part of the process, so is an awareness that our thoughts do
become our reality and we can greatly enhance our healing potential by
understanding the mind's role.  Conversely, as much as we can enhance
our healing, we can hinder it with a poor attitude.  To disconnect and
view the mind as one entity and the body as another is, in my opinion,
dangerous.

I like how you expressed your faith in the notion of "mind-over-
matter".  I feel like that saying has become almost cliche.  It is
often used but seldom truly considered.  It's a saying that I kind of
feel like I have grown up on, if that makes sense, but it's true
meaning has shifted for me the more I consider how powerful a tool it
really is.

Anastasia