>    Dear Friends,
>

> As usual, you are on my mailing list because you have sent me an  email.
> You get automatically added when I respond.  If you  don't want to be on my
> mailing list, let me know, and I will take you  off.  If you asked to be
> taken off and weren't, my apologies.  Computers do strange things and
> sometimes get the best of me.  Let me  know, and I'll try again.
>
> Visit my web site at
> http://www.mehl-madrona.com<http://mehlmadrona.mysite.com/>.
> Also, we are building the Coyote Institute website at
> www.coyoteinstitute.org.  Check out our Hocokah Project.

I am also a co-host on the radio on Monday evenings:

*Live* in Boston at  WBNW 1120AM Boston simulcast on WPLM1390AM
  .....  and Internationally via the Internet at
www.dreamvisions7radio.com<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001Cy9VJ7_KmTBpJJxY4AxevlixNyn9qNJBjhV533dihAl2sqYJsgZ4G46F3UAcFr5qHzrcS08ZZKXYxLsfiExmzkmH2da1-OS7RgbseolFlNhDpGgtHucRCxQCXkF4om6E>

>  Skyler Madison & Co-host Lewis Mehl-Madrona M.D. for The Sky's the Limit,
> 7pm to 8pm, Mondays.

Most important to me are the cyber-communities I am co-creating for sharing