The time taken just before sleep to tell stories about life
is time well spent.  The story of the juggler seem to lend itself to
devotion to a purpose that out shines all other acivities that the
juggler might have been taking part in. This is a great way for people
to see into the perceptions of a person who loved what he did and was
tested on the conviction he had towards his art.  The distaste of the
people for the juggler seemed to be an example following one's own
path regardless of the opinion of another (the world).
         I am intrigued about the perception of the land giving
permisson for those who exist on it to leave.  Is leaving a permanent:
never to come back or does leaving with permission from the land mean
coming back with the knowledge of an experiences that is entirely
personal to share with the community.  Only the traveler knows?