Ben,
      All people should have some form of sheltering, when they need
it so that they can process the experiences that they have lived.  The
Bosnians and the Bantus that have found some form of solace in the
state of Vermont are relying on the native populations of Vermont to
aid in tha naturiaztaion process that was initiated upon entrance into
the country of USA. Taking time to listen to those who are learning to
speak a different language is something that I hope other will do If
the time dicates that I become a refugee in my life.  People like your
self, who care "act" as the bridge to issue in a better life for those
who are trapped on the island of isolation who are in need of glimmer
of hope when the financial tables are turning on them.