A notice has been sent out to the ‘drummers’ that they are putting
together a work session to repair their lodge, and to have a pot luck
and sweat. This is scheduled for the end of September.  I don’t think
that physically it’s a good idea for me so I probably won’t attend.
The more I have learned about the sweat lodges, I can see where they
are important means for purification and prayer.

One of the usual members wants to honor the full moon, which is when
they usually do drumming, so she will have a gathering at her place,
which is on the water.  If the weather permits, it will be outside in
her flower garden by the lake.