I have never used Google groups before and my experience with online
classes is very limited.  I have some logistical questions whcih I
will put out into the ether and hope to get some responce back.  I
know that our assignmnet for this week is to wriet some feedback on
four papers, three short and one long in regards to our responce.  I
am not sure if there is even four people in this class or where they
are posting their papers.  I have found all of the posts' in the pages
links to be old, and all the discussions pages to be our homework each
week.  The files are papers from Lois which leaves me wondering where
to find the papers.  I am also slightly perplexed because I thought
that when we met as a class we all spoke and came to consensus that we
could either post parts of the paper in stages as you had proposed or
put up the entire paper at the end of the 14 weeks.  Any thought?  And
any papers?  Also, is there a place online for me to check what my
grade is as of yet?

Ben