Hello, Everyone.  No posts to stimulate my response.  I'm sorry I
wasn't able to be available at 6pm last Wednesday (Vermont time).  I
was caught up in the getting back from England in the face of the
volcano and was traveling.  I will definitely be there this week at 6
pm Eastern.  Can you guys respond to these questions to stimulate our
online discussions?  I don't really see the need to post new
questions, until there is some discussion around these.  Thoughts?
The coordinates for our meeting are the same that I have already
posted.

Lewis