Last day, I have spoke evil to her and she was crying..I know I hurt her but It's hard to sat I'm Sorry...

last day, I spoke louder to her "you know if you take anything without told me it's same like a thief, now, just return back all of things that you got" and she did with cry...

last day, on a half way to airport, she besides me, we just keep quite, last moment I ask her "are you still angry with me?" and she said "no, just forget it" but no say sorry from me...God, It's hard to say "I'm sorry..."

but, deep in side my heart, I really2 regret to made her cry...
God, please give me power and change to say "I'm sorry Mommy, I really sorry to already hurt you..."

I love you Mommy, really love you, didn't meant to make you cry, didn't meant to make you hurt...But really, It's hard to say "I'm Sorry...."

Regards

Do you Yahoo!?
New and Improved Yahoo! Mail - 1GB free storage!

Milis Curhat The Friendliest Way ...
Curhat@YahooGroups.Com

Bali indonesia hotel Bali indonesia Indonesia hotel
Romance relationship Bali indonesia vacation Bali indonesia travel

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Kirim email ke