On 01-Sep-11 22:41, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
On Thu, 1 Sep 2011, Daan Try wrote:

I have an issue that appeared with my program using libcurl after the Apache webserver of my provider was upgraded. My program uses libcurl to post some data to a website using https. This always worked flawlessly but now I get the following error in the Apache error log:

SSL Library Error: 336068931 error:14080143:SSL routines:SSL3_ACCEPT:unsafe legacy renegotiation disabled

Using OpenSSL? What OpenSSL version is this and do you happen to know what drives the SSL layer in this particular server end?

How can I figure out what version of OpenSSL is used, just by looking at the installed library version? I have no control and no access to the server part, so I can probably not figure out what is running there.

If I request the same page using the curl command line, the issue does not appear and it works flawlessly.

Are you perhaps using the multi interface in your application?
No, easy interface.

The software (my application) is running on Ubuntu 10.04LTS. libcurl is version 7.19.7 and the curl application itself is also 7.19.7

Anybody any clue on how to fix this without changing the configuration of Apache?

Trying the most recent libcurl version is always a good idea so that we know we're not chasing an already fixed problem.

I'll try that this weekend.

Thanks for your help so far.

Daan