On Wed, 1 Apr 2015, Linus Nielsen wrote:

Good catch. It is. Use the attached patch instead. It should be applied to the latest git master.

Thanks! I'm fine with the change and as there's at least one user saying it looks fine I'm happy. I have no way of testing this myself. The changes seems totally benign to me.

Two nits:

1 - There are no documentation updates included.

2 - docs/libcurl/symbols-in-versions needs an update as well, as otherwise
    test 1119 will fail

For good measure let me throw in an extra litte thing too: please consider doing a full git commit and then get the patch with git format-patch to make it an even smoother process.

--

 / daniel.haxx.se