Hey again,

Let's do a patch release (7.76.1) to fix the h2 bug but also all other bugs we can find and fix.

Date for this is two weeks from the previous release, meaning Wednesday April 14.

It should be obvious but also: the feature window will remain closed until after the patch release.

My plan is to make the next release cycle two weeks short and therefore get back on the same track as was previously scheduled.

--

 / daniel.haxx.se