> Greeting,
>
> We use curl 7.80.0 with openssl 3.0.2 in our environment, I wonder what
is the proper way to pass additional flags from global_init to
OPENSSL_init_ssl?

> Seems like some flags will be added in compile-time in ossl_init
function, but run time addition of flags is currently not supported.

> Is there any other way to bypass this, or maybe a PR is needed?

> Just curious.. which flags do you need to pass ? most of the time you
> can use openssl.cnf to deviate system-wide from the defaults..

Actually I am investigate an Openssl crash issue, I think it might be
related to the atexit hook, so I want to pass OPENSSL_INIT_NO_ATEXIT
to OPENSSL_init_crypto to see if the crash issue will disappear.

Currently I am not sure if this flag is available to set in openssl.cnf,
I'll try it later, Thanks.