On Fri, Sep 23, 2022 at 11:36:16PM +0200, Daniel Stenberg via curl-library
wrote:
> What features in C17 do you think would improve curl?

While I do not encourage the switch to C17, the only advantage that
comes to my mind would be the support of <thread.h> instead of
CURLSHOPT_LOCKFUNC.

--Emil
    • Re: C99 Daniel Stenberg via curl-library
  • Re: C99 Kevin R. Bulgrien via curl-library
    • Re: C99 Ben Greear via curl-library
      • Re: C99 Dan Fandrich via curl-library
        • Re: C99 Kevin R. Bulgrien via curl-library
          • Re: C99 Dan Fandrich via curl-library
            • Re: C99 Rodrigo s via curl-library
              • Re: C99 Ben Greear via curl-library
              • Re: C99 Daniel Stenberg via curl-library
              • Re: C99 Emil Engler via curl-library
  • Re: C99 Christian Schmitz via curl-library