Hello,

I'm using libCURL in client side application and wonder how can I connect
to server side, without sending any HEADERS/DATA frame.
This means sending Magic and exchanging SETTINGS frames, but not sending
any frame on a Stream different than Zero.

Мy question is because I'm trying to send PING frame as a way to check
whether an idle connection is still functional. As stated in documentation
curl_easy_upkeep function could be treated only by curl_easy_perform.
Unfortunately, calling of curl_easy_perform leads to connect to server
side, exchanging of SETTINGS frames and sending unwanted HEADERS/DATA
frame, i.e. GET/POST request.

Best regards,
Kalin