Hi,

I am running into an issue where a curl client is timing out while transferring
a file to the server that uses lighttpd as the web server.  It looks like the
timeout is because of the setting on the lighttpd (server.max-read-idle = 60) .
The client is doing some background processing during which the server times
out.  One option is to increase the server timeout value to a bigger number. I
was wondering whether they are any settings or options on the curl client side
to prevent the server from being timed out.

## Time to read from a socket before we consider it idle.
##
## Default: 60
##
server.max-read-idle = 60