On Tue, 11 Apr 2023, David Castillo via curl-library wrote:

I will take a look at this link you shared and see if I can figure out how to read all certs, convert them and store it in one location. Or maybe I can use the callback that Henrik shared previously ( https://curl.se/libcurl/c/CURLOPT_SSL_CTX_FUNCTION.html), seems like if I use this one I would need to only do the conversion step.

A CA cert in a PEM file is just a text file. Surely you can put a text file in your Android file system and tell your application's libcurl to use that file as a CA cert?

--

 / daniel.haxx.se